Written by Sarah Dale-Harris Originally Published: January 17, 2011 Posted on: www.canadianlawyermag.com Read complete article... Intellectual property is a business...
When my parents adopted their dog, the humane society inserted a tiny microchip under the skin on her shoulder for...
If you’re in business — even the law business — you and/or your clients have probably responded to a request...
Introduction I have been asked to speak on “tips/traps” related to appearances before the Ontario Municipal Board and municipal councils...
- Appeals Re City of Toronto OPA 231
- Employers beware: snoop at your own peril
- Domain name 101: continually learning the hard way
- Promise of RFID technology raises personal privacy concerns
- When it comes to RFPs, it’s better not to hope for forgiveness
- Appearing Before the Board and Council, Tips/Traps
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN HERITAGE PLANNING
- I’m a lawyer but I’d rather be a pirate
- Spam by any other name is still spam