- Sarah Dale-Harris
- John R. Hart
- R. Andrew Biggart
- Joshua Silver
We have lawyers available to support your business, your in-house counsel or your Law Firm. We provide external counsel on a flat daily rate basis, on a project basis and on an hourly basis.
Whether you are looking to manage your legal budget more predictably, bring in short or long term support for discrete projects or augment and develop existing in-house expertise, we can assist you.
External “In-House” Counsel for Business
Flexibility and fixed predictable rates are among the many reasons this offering works well for companies looking to fill capacity, leverage discrete skills or work on a specific project without incurring the peripheral costs associated with hiring additional full-time employees.
In-House Counsel and Law Firms
There are times when your current legal team may not be able to take on additional workload, or may be looking for a particular specialization for a project. We take direction from and work with in-house counsel and external firms to provide support to existing teams by offering a flexible need-based solution.
Our extensive experience and rate structure provide you with a flexible solution to meet your particular requirements. We offer:
- external “In-house” counsel working seamlessly with your team on-site or remotely
- an introductory consultation to orient our services to your particular needs
- periodic reviews to ensure that our services are keeping pace with your needs
- ability to forecast and budget predictably
- various levels of experience, from junior to senior counsel are available depending on the type of support being sought
- rates commensurate with experience
- leave coverage, short and long term project support, subject matter specific, strategic and general legal advice
If you would like to find out more about our Legal Support service, please contact us.
- Appeals Re City of Toronto OPA 231
- Employers beware: snoop at your own peril
- Domain name 101: continually learning the hard way
- Promise of RFID technology raises personal privacy concerns
- When it comes to RFPs, it’s better not to hope for forgiveness
- Appearing Before the Board and Council, Tips/Traps
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN HERITAGE PLANNING
- I’m a lawyer but I’d rather be a pirate
- Spam by any other name is still spam