- John R. Hart
- R. Andrew Biggart
- Effie Lidakis
- Joshua Silver
- John C. L. Ritchie, Of Counsel
Since its inception, our firm has represented individuals, companies and Municipalities on a wide variety of matters in all Courts in Ontario, including the Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court and the Court of Appeal for Ontario. We have also appeared in Regulatory Tribunals, such as the Ontario Municipal Board (OMB), and in Private Courts for the resolution of commercial disputes where so requested or required by the parties.
In addition to the various litigation matters that arise from Municipal Law matters, our firm also assists our clients in the prosecution or defence of claims relating to:
- personal injury and insurance defense
- property damage claims
- commercial and transactional disputes
We have attended numerous mediations and other dispute resolution forums and as a result we have the skill and expertise to successfully negotiate mutually beneficial settlement agreements. Our years of experience enable us to offer our clients clear strategic advice as to when litigious matters should be taken to trial and when matters are best settled.
If you would like to find out more about our Litigation services, please contact us.
- Appeals Re City of Toronto OPA 231
- Employers beware: snoop at your own peril
- Domain name 101: continually learning the hard way
- Promise of RFID technology raises personal privacy concerns
- When it comes to RFPs, it’s better not to hope for forgiveness
- Appearing Before the Board and Council, Tips/Traps
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN HERITAGE PLANNING
- I’m a lawyer but I’d rather be a pirate
- Spam by any other name is still spam